Recipe adapted from www.allrecipes.com.
Provided by the Auburn Interfaith Food Closet
RECIPE TYPE: Main – Side
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 2 (14.5-oz.) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (optional)
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 1/3 cups Crispy Fried Onions, divided
- Stir green beans, soup, milk, soy sauce (optional), black pepper, and half of the onions in an oven-safe casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees, uncovered, 25 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture. Sprinkle with remaining onions.
- Bake 5 minutes longer, or until onions are golden brown.