RECIPE TYPE: Main Dish
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup leftover gravy or one 10.5‐oz. can Cream of Chicken soup or 1/2 cup milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1 to 2 cups leftover turkey, cut into bite‐size pieces
- 2 cups leftover stuffing (or 2 cups stale bread, diced and mixed with 2 tablespoons each of sautéed chopped onions and celery)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease a 2‐quart baking dish.
- Place spinach across the bottom of the baking dish.
- Layer stuffing (or bread mixture) on top of the spinach. Layer turkey pieces on top of the stuffing.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs together with the liquid (leftover gravy, Cream of Chicken soup, or milk). Pour over turkey into the baking dish.
- Bake at 350 °F for 30 minutes. Serve hot.